Discussions under VSMMD

Installing VSMMD with Visual Studio 2008

first post: David wrote: Hello I am trying to install VSMMD with Visual Studio 2008. I have...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: TSMMD is now available. -Bill David wrote: Thanks for the ...

How to extend VSMMD DSL?

first post: grom wrote: Hi! I've intereted in extension of managable entities in VSMMD ...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Roman, #1 We created a custom DSL to implement the Health domai...

Upgrade path from VSMMD (VS 2005) to planned VS 2008 release?

first post: terryc_ms wrote: If I a.) develop my app instrumentation now using VS 2005, and...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: The discovery of generated code is a special case for discovery. We...

Planning for the new TSMMD Instrumentation Discovery Feature

first post: terryc_ms wrote: Quick question regarding the new TSMMD feature your mention on http...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Terry, If I understand your scenario correctly you have a cl...

Question about sources

first post: Closer wrote: Hello, How can I download VSMMD sources? Thanks

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Closer, Much activity has been happening around the Design for ...

Initial experience with the VSMMD?

first post: keithpleas wrote: As of this morning over 100 folks have downloaded the tooling (the ...

latest post: keithpleas wrote: >> When are you looking to ship the next release? Nothing to an...

• 1-6 of 6 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions