Discussions under General Discussion

Source code

first post: kiquenet wrote: Is available source code for Visual Studio Team System Management ...

Install on VS 2010

first post: kasou wrote: Is there a release for installing on VS 2010? :-)

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi kasou, To my knowledge there are no plans for a TSMMD release on...

Is this project Dead?

first post: nanderto wrote: Is this project Dead. There have been no responses forth coming fro...

latest post: nanderto wrote: Does anyone still think this is good guidence? Are there any altern...

Only 1 event per health state?

first post: Colinn wrote: I have multiple events that can indicate a "Red" health state for m...

latest post: David wrote: Another work around could be to create an abstract Event (e.g. call...

Issues with the generated code

first post: RyanRoberts wrote: It's rather difficult to mock the current generated code, would it ...

latest post: RyanRoberts wrote: The subversion issue turned out to be a problem with visual svn's v...

How will the Team System Management Model Designer Power Tool be supported?

first post: wloeffler wrote: Question: How will the Team System Management Model Designer Power ...

TSMMD and Visual Studio 2005

first post: wloeffler wrote: Question: Are there any plans to make TSMMD available for Visual St...

Question about sources

first post: Closer wrote: Hello, How can I download VSMMD sources? Thanks

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Closer, Much activity has been happening around the Design for ...

Initial experience with the VSMMD?

first post: keithpleas wrote: As of this morning over 100 folks have downloaded the tooling (the ...

latest post: keithpleas wrote: >> When are you looking to ship the next release? Nothing to an...

Project Introduction

first post: wloeffler wrote: Welcome to the patterns & practices Design for Operations Project. ...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions