Discussions under Instrumentation

Performance Counter issues

first post: jptasznik wrote: Hi,   For the most part I like the tools, but it does a very bad j...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi John,Thanks for the feedback. I have included your feedback into...

Exactly what is the Managed Entity Property IISApplicationName

first post: nanderto wrote: I have searched though the documentation and I am unsure exactly wh...

Only 1 event per health state?

first post: Colinn wrote: I have multiple events that can indicate a "Red" health state for m...

latest post: David wrote: Another work around could be to create an abstract Event (e.g. call...

State or Abstraction in instrumentation helper classes

first post: sgrummesgaard wrote: I am missing the opportunity to keepstate in the generated instrume...

Upgrade path from VSMMD (VS 2005) to planned VS 2008 release?

first post: terryc_ms wrote: If I a.) develop my app instrumentation now using VS 2005, and...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: The discovery of generated code is a special case for discovery. We...

Planning for the new TSMMD Instrumentation Discovery Feature

first post: terryc_ms wrote: Quick question regarding the new TSMMD feature your mention on http...

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Terry, If I understand your scenario correctly you have a cl...

Question about sources

first post: Closer wrote: Hello, How can I download VSMMD sources? Thanks

latest post: wloeffler wrote: Hi Closer, Much activity has been happening around the Design for ...

Initial experience with the VSMMD?

first post: keithpleas wrote: As of this morning over 100 folks have downloaded the tooling (the ...

latest post: keithpleas wrote: >> When are you looking to ship the next release? Nothing to an...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions